Apr 5, 2011

Together You And I

Helloooooo....

Okay. So, guess what? I have got my VAMPIRE DIARIES DVD. I was like omgomgomgomg.. I know right, it is so damn cool. I guess I'll watch it tomorrow morning. Can't wait.

Emm.. Today, I just realized something again. This world is just so cruel. I can't get it. Why everybody should be so selfish. Erghh.. This. This is what I thought of today:


Let's go to Pariss.. <3

I played BINGO just now with my schoolmates. It's fun. We screamed like hell. lol And one more thing that I thought of just now is: WHOEVER THEY ARE, WHATEVER THEY DID, THEY ARE STILL MY LOVELY FRIENDS. WE'LL STILL BE IN THE SAME CLASS FOR TWO MORE YEARS AND I WISH IT'S ENOUGH TO MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER.

So, that's all for today. - Okay, I'm acting like a teacher. -.- 
Good night.
Ciao.xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D