Apr 23, 2011

Brief Letters To You Guys

Dear Wayne,


thank you for this whole time, Wayne. You are a great friend, a great listener. How I wish to meet you directly. :) And I really wish you and Kate all the best. Hope you guys have an eternal marriage. ;) I will always miss you dear.  *hugs*




Dear Liam,


thanks to you too. You are the best Liam. :D I remember how I told you about my problems and how you cheered me. :') I love you Liam . :) Since, you are the only one who knows about this blog and how desperate I am, tell them if you read this, will you? :) Thanks. :) *hugs*




Dear Ray,


although I'm not that close to you, I know that you are really kind. And also I won't forget your  'relationship' with that girl. Hahaha.  :) *hugs*




Dear Nate and Spence,


hmm, I don't know what to say. But it's nice to know you two. :) And Nate, you know you're too quiet. :D


I have a bad feeling about something. I don't know what it is but I hope everything will be just fine.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D