Apr 11, 2011

Change The Way You ACT

Just got home from corpus and I found something really disgusting. I am .. Just read this post!


Call me jealous or wahtsoever but yes, you are disgusting and stupid and I HATE YOU! Don't ask me who this people is because I'm not gonna tell you. You are erghhh.. You are nasty. I regret everything, everything I have ever said about you. Because you are the contrary of everything I've ever thought of. I'll never talk to you again. NEVER. Note that! I know this is a public blog but yes this is MY blog so it's my right to type anything here. Like what? Like these words: "FUCK YOU!"


Okay, stop complaining. It's just disgusting. Real problem, because I hate everything about disgusting! So, I got a test today. Let's hope for good. By the way, my housekeeper has returned to her village so I should do some household chores. I should wash the dish, clean my own bedroom and my parent's too. And maybe I also do the laundry. Perfect! Okay, I am being too exaggerate. I am not doing the laundry. My mom does it. :p



Oh yess.. I missed my one hundredth post. :x


It's 11 a.m. now. I gotta clean this fucking damn bedroom.
Bye!
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D