Apr 1, 2011

Friday

Hello..

Let me tell you something. My whole body is aching. Ohmygod. I get headache. I get so sleepy. I get sore throat. My elbow and my knee bump! My head is like going to fall. Gawdammit!

Why should I fall. :x I can't concentrate on anything today. Erghh.. Okay. Let's not talk about those thing anymore. It makes me insane. -.-

So, I'm thinking of changing this blog's header. But still don't know. Hmphh.. By the way, it's FRIDAY. Ahhh.. I wanna sleep till 10 tomorrow. Let's see. I am so lazy to sleep because my body is like ARGHH.. Maybe I am gonna read my has-been-long-neglected novel. HAHA..



Anyway, am craving for VAMPIRE DIARIES Season 2D. When?? When can I get the DVD??

Be nice to me and I'll treat you even better than
what you expected. :)
Happy April's Fool by the way. :D
Till tomorrow then.
Good night.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D