Apr 28, 2011

Lose Control

Hellooooo peepss.

School has been treating me good recently. But still, I don't like school. Anyway, Cindy won't be going to school anymore until June. I envy herrrrrr.. Ahhh.. She will stay home, online, watching DVDs, playing games. Ahh. But never mind, I'll also get the same opportunity ... next year. -_- But I'll be so stress. I know right, it is so not nice. I will also have the National Exam. But after the great great great sacrifice of time and brain and whatsoever, I will have a great great great holiday. Three months of holiday is worth it! And after the long long holiday, I'll be a Senior High School student! Yayy! But yea, I should wait till .. next month.

What a life!
xx,
A!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D