Apr 18, 2011

Highway Unicorn

Hello. I am back. Okay.

I did say that I went to Cindy's house to do the effing project, didn't I? Yes, I did. I went there And guess what? It started terribly but fortunately, ended well. So, here is the story.

I arrived there late. Okay, maybe I'm late but I'm not the latest. So there are 8 people there. Me, Thea, Jessica, Jessica, Adika, Cressa, Christy and Cindy. There are two Jessicas. HAHA.. So, when I came, there are just half of them so we waited for the others to come. I opened my laptop and started to surf on the Internet, starting to feel annoyed by them. Okay, after they came, we was like discussing about the layout of the project or whatsoever. Then this person - you know who I mean by THIS person - who is very BOSSY, annoyed me. Like seriously, I know she is smart, clever or whatsoever but BOSSY? Please. This is a group work. You act like I'm a shit? Then you are the shit. So annoying. Erghh. I swear I would never work in a group with her anymore! No more! Okay, maybe in some case I SHOULD work with her because she is in the same group with me in like every group work. Like science lab or electronics's lab. Errhh.. Gosh, get rid of her!

Despite the worst part of yesterday thing, I did have some fun strolling along the rondure and eating the Sate Padang - kind of skewered pieces of meat roasted over coals which doused with sauce - with Christy, Adika and Cindy.


Anyway, here is the picture:




I only got two. The others are taken by Christy or Cindy and they haven't given the photos to me yet. -.- I am so ugly there. :x

I bought two DVDs yesterday. Finally, I got The Avalon High DVD. I was like "omgomgomg, they have it". Haha. I am so excited. Can't wait to watch..

By the way, our school sucks! You know what, they were like not willing to give us any holiday. But they do. Today is holiday. Tomorrow we go to school but there are no morning classes anymore. Wednesday, holiday again. Thursday, school. Friday, Rebecca Black. Lol. No, we got holiday also on Friday. Saturday, no school but tuition. Erghh.. Sucks right? I know. -.-

I can tell that you are a bitch!

Alright, I wanna watch Avalon High now. With a runny nose. Sucks - again.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D