Apr 13, 2011

Moon And The Sky

Tons of things to do. A bit worry. Hmm..

This is Wilbert. I was like omgomgomg when I saw this picture yesterday. HAHA

Anyway, planning to clear up my life. I want to make it more.. You know, I want a free life. I don't want a stuck-with-routine life. I mean who wants to. But it's just can't. My life is stuck in this boring routine. This boring school with these lame friends and seriously annoying teacher.

The only thing that I want now is studying overseas. Maybe Singapore or Malaysia or Australia or America or wherever. But there is always a but. My mom won't let me study overseas at this kind of age. Yes, I'm still thirteen. Maybe I'll study overseas at 19? Or 20? Fine. I'll wait.

Well, I am in a terrible condition now. Runny nose. Spinning head. Alarming cough.
So, good night.
xoxo,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D