Apr 6, 2011

99 Tears

Heyy.. Actually, today has been tough. But someone told me to type whatever I want, whatever I think, whatever I feel in this blog then forget about it. So here we go:

I'm not really in the mood nowadays. Because of what? Yes, school stuff. School stuff as in the people in my class aka fake friends and the teachers - just some most of them. I just dislike it. It's not like I don't like being in school - Okay, admit it. I don't like it there because no one cares about me. It's just they are reallyy.. I don't know what to say. Am I being picky or are they being annoying? That's what I've been thinking the whole day. And the people are not exactly like what you saw them for the first time. Yes, the first time I saw them, they were really sweet. And NOW WHAT? THEY ACT LIKE SHIT. Seriously, if you guys don't like me, just say it. I don't fuckin care about it. And don't you worry because I don't even like that class. I really wish I could move. Anywhere but here. I am so tired of all this damn people. Can you please think about others? Have you ever thought about others feeling? I guess not even once. Damn you!

And to be honest, I hate that class. You wanna know why I hate that damn class so much? Well, let me tell you. They act like shit. They don't care about each other. They hate me. They arghhhh.. Everything is bad. Now you know. I know they are my classmates, but can I still survive in that fucking shit class while everybody acts like shit? I don't think so.

Hmm.. That's all. Now I'm gonna forget about these, unless I want it to be stuck in my head for the whole day.



You know what? I have watched my Vampire Diaries and it is super duper awesome man!! You should watch it. Like seriously. Ian Somerhalder rocks it!!

Gotta sleep now.
Bye.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D