Apr 24, 2011

Sunday Bloody Sunday

Heyy I'm back..

I went to Cindy's house again just now but I'm home now. It's not annoying but it's not fun any either. We are supposed to finish the project today but yet it hasn't finished. We'll going to continue the project this Friday morning. Frankly speaking, I am really lazy to wake up early in the morning and go to school when I am not supposed to. But it's for the effing project, so nothing I can do about it.

Talking about school thingy, tomorrow I'm gonna go back to school again. Whyyyy?? Why don't we get our holiday? I seriously am not in the mood of school. I'd rather be home, sleeping and go online and texting my friends and tweeting about useless things and whatsoever but studying.

I'm randomly in love with Jason Mraz -  A Beautiful Mess song's right now. Quite old song but still I love it. Gonna post the lyrics after this.

I'm showing off my necklace in front of my laptop. B)

Haven't watched No Strings Attached yet. :/ I don't have much time plus I'm not
in the mood of watching movies.

 I know right, it is cool. XD


Let's hope for a good Monday. *sigh

Happy Easter Day everyone. :D I don't celebrate it though.
xx,
A~

ps : I miss Wayne, Liam, Ray, Spence and Nate so badly. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D