Apr 25, 2011

Lock Down

I'm backkk.. :D

Okayy, have just watched a totally crap video. Ohmygoddd it's fuckin embarrassing. Can't post the video here though. :(

Anyway, I've been thinking about these things but I've never thought of posting it here. Okay, so I've been thinking aboutttt those people who don't have any job. I'm not making up stories of how poor this country is. It's just the fact. Zillions of people do not have any house. They sleep in the cold road where everybody steps on. They do not eat decent food. They wear torn clothes. Nobody cares about them. Not even the government. Okay, maybe the government do care about them. It's just they don't give a fuck about it.

It's not the only problems. There are just too many problems in this world. I wonder why that all happens. Is that God's sign for the bad people? Or it's just the world is weird? Or whatsoever. This life is not fair. Really unfair. Alright, I'm tired so I'm gonna sleep now.

xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D