Apr 10, 2011

Butterflies

Hello loveliess..

Sunday today, I baked cupcakes with Cindy just now. Umm.. Actually we are not successful. :p The cupcakes was not cooked enough. So it's kinda mushy which is ewwww.. HAHA. Cindy CAN'T bake well, I guess. :p

Yesterday ummm I watched The Vampire Diaries. Again. Because it is really really awesome. I don't mind to watched it from the start again. Hahaa.. I went to Pizza Hut by the way. It's been so long since the last time I went there. So, I ate a lot. Lasagna, Fettuccine, Pizza, Cream Soup or whatsoever the name is. :9


Anyway, I don't think Rebecca Black is bad. I like the Friday Friday song. :D

Well, gotta sleep.
Bye peeps.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D