Apr 17, 2011

End To The Lies


Hmm. So this is what I'm going to type last night. But because it's midnight already, so I decided to post it now.


So later around 1, I'm going to cindy's house to do the effing computer project. Like what you read in the previous post. Actually the topic is nice. The teacher asked us to make a school blog or class blog is also okay. But those person will turn it into hell for me. You know what is annoying part? Here it is. There is 7 people in the group. But most of the people in this group are eheemm NERD. Yea! N-E-R-D. I'm not saying that I'm picky in this friendship thingy or I just wanna be friends with the popular students. But okay, in fact I join this effing group just simply because I'm afraid that there's no the others groups who wants me in their group. So yea I decided to join that group.


Then I realized that I have taken the wrong decision because even when we were discussing about the thing we're gonna do, they were like what-the-hell-are-you-talking-about . Then I was like okay-never-mind-it's-up-to-you . I have known that would happen. But it's just too late to get out of that effing group soo.. *bigsigh*


Another reason why I don't like that group is that when they told me that we shall gather at Cindy's house on Sunday, then I thought what if I ask Jessie to join us? It will be more fun. Jessie is not in that effing group though. So I talked to them. I texted them saying if I may ask Jessie to join us there. I thought they would agree. Then I realized again, they were that selfish brainless nerds who don't want to share anything to others. Okay, maybe in some cases, they lent me their homework - err because I'm too lazy to do it? NO! Because I can't do it. So they said if Jessie is coming with us, I should still concentrate on the project. No playing. No joking around. No acting like a fool. Then again I felt like a thrown-shit. They - always - make me feel low. Feel stupid. They always think that I'm the one who should do what they tell me to do. Well, let me tell you, I'm not a doll or your maid or your secretary or whatsoever that you need to order so you don't need to tell me what I should do or which is right or which is wrong because that is my option. It's up to me. Not up to you. It's the risk that is should take. Even if it makes me disappointing or sad or happy or whatsoever. Just so you know, I am sick and tired of all of you. You always say "alvina you are so stupid" "what? Alvina don't know what this is" "see alvina is blablablabla". I really am tired. Have you ever thought of my feelings? Others feelings? NO! You only think about your own feeling, your own thing, your own risk. That's what I call as SELFISH BRAINLESS NERD!


I am tired. When will these all stuffs go away? Today, is the last day of studying for all of the 9th grader students. Most of them cried a lot today, based from what I heard. I am now wondering what will happen when we graduate from junior high school which is next year. Will we cry? Will we remember each other although we are not in the same class anymore? Will we be okay? Will we ... There's more than a lot to say. I guess I won't remember anything from this junior high school moment. Well, wait! I got something. 4 words : SHIT! There is no such things like togetherness in that class. And frankly speaking, I hate that class more than I hate anything in my life. I know that maybe we can still change through the time, but I'm not sure about that. Why am I not sure about that? First of all, hatred are creeping in that class. People that are used to be best friends, now sit at a different side of the class. Second, the boys are just too disgusting. I mean it. They talked shit and other disgusting thing. -.- Third, the people there are separated into groups. And they only mingle with their own groups. Fourth, back to the first, second and third statement.  See? That 3 reason is enough for me to hate that class.


Anyway, this was typed yesterday using my blackberry. Seriously, it is quicker to type using blackberry than using laptop. :p


Note that!




Gotta take a shower then have my late breakfast.
And I'm off to the effing project!


With a totally annoyed feelings,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D