Apr 23, 2011

Starlight

Romantic scenario for this weekend?

I pick this up from the last video I post. ;)

G: Do you realize there is only two options for our future together? It's either we break up or we get married.
B: Never really thought of that.
G: You think we'll get married?
B: Why? You wanna get married with me?
G: I don't know right now.
B: Me neither.
G: Do you wanna break up with me?
B: Of course not.
G: Well, it's gonna be one or the other. What do you think will happen if we don't end up together? We're gonna hate each other? Or you think we'll keep in touch?
B: I think if life seperates us and we end up in a totally different places, well I was remembered when I passed a line in this period time. And I'll be thankful for that. And I hope that wherever you are, you'll be thankful too. And I think that's the best we can reach for. 


This bad feeling is getting stronger. I just wanna sleep and don't wanna wake up and face tomorrow.
Gotta wake up early tomorrow, you know, going to do the project thingy.
xx,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D