Apr 30, 2011

Bullshit And Party

Hello. Great Saturday. :D

I had my haircut just now. One thing for sure is I love my new hair very muchh. Thanks to the hairdresser who cut my hair. :D Absolutely will go back there. ;)

Anyway, I have been playing these two great facebook games recently. Baking Life and Gourmet Ranch. :D You should try it sometimes. :) Look at my Baking Life's avatar.


I changed it to male's one. It is cute, isn't it? I can't stand for the cool t-shirt that he's wearing. :p

I was watching No Strings Attached with Jess when suddenly my mom came home. Actually, I still haven't finished watching it. It's just annoying if I watch it with Mom. Because my mom can be soooo talkative during the movies and at the end, I won't get what the story is about. Soo, I decided to watch it tomorrow when everybody will be going to my Gram's house while I, staying in the house, watch No Strings Attached. :p


Tomorrow, 1st May, there will be a prom night, not the one that I told you last month. It's in Aston. The Entrance. Well, since I'm not going sooo for you who's going there, HAVE FUNN. :D

Off, going to sleep, or doing another stuff, I guess. :p
Happy Weekend.
xx,
A!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D