Mar 31, 2011

Your Birthday

Helloooo..

Just got home from corpus. Quite fun. Hahaha..

So, today is thea and amanda's birthday. So, here's a little note for them..

Dear Thea and Amanda,
you guys have been so good to me. Be my friends. Listen to how hard my life is. Be there when I need you. So, today is the day you've been waiting. Happy birthday dear! I hope the two of you get everything you wish and you want. Remember, we will always be friend. :)
Love,

Vinaa


I am still pissed off though. Because of that thing. Still don't get it why people should be so selfish. And one thing that I regret the most, is that I think I have also turned into someone like them.


Okay then. I gotta go to school.
Adios.
Till tonight. :)
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D