Mar 22, 2011

Lost In You

I'm back.. :D

Hm.. How are you doing guys? :D I am still good. I mean good as in bad. Hm.. Never mind about that. x_x

I actually am not telling you this but I just wish ... Okay, I miss everything. I miss how I used to smile in a weird way when he texted me. I miss how I used to text him at night. I miss how he used to say good night to me. I miss everything. But does he deserve it? Does he feel the same way? The answer is no. So, I think I should I NEED TO move on. I should change everything in my life. Even though I might get hurt. Even though that makes me as the most pathetic person in the world. Even though I might lose him..

Hm.. It's been a while since the last time he said those sweet words to me. I know, I know. I am stupid, wishing on such a stupid thing. Hm.. I need to change everything, don't I?


Bonne nuit. Au revoir. 
xx,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D