Mar 29, 2011

Tonight

Hello..

See the pictures below after this post?? It is almost the same as what I'm gonna wear to prom. Buttttt it is not the dress I want. I have asked a few people and they said that it is not suitable for the prom night. So I'm going to persuade my mom to buy one new dress for me. Please buy a new one for me Mooommmmm...

And hey today is so hot, you know. I was like burning in the class. I hate today. Everybody seems to be so brainless. May God blesses them. o:)

This are some suggestions from Wiwin:





Actually I prefer the last oneor the second one. I am begging mom to buy me dresses like these. Let's hope for good.

Gotta go now.
Bye peoples.
xx,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D