Mar 21, 2011

Young, Wild And Free

Hey ho..

I am seriously gloomy today. For the whole day I was like really not in mood. I just realized one thing: I HATE MONDAY! Ergh..

School was still good. I don't have monthly tests anymore because the school won't have time for them. They are focusing on the 9 grader National tests. But we will have tons of things to study for the semester tests. Hmm. Lame. :/

I am thinking of moving to the other classes. I always feel like I am left out in that damn shitty class. Seriously. That class is really ... I don't know. I feel like nobody cares. They come to school just for, you know, popularity or whatsoever. They don't have these solidaity thingy. I just wish I have a better class. But this is my fate. Maybe God has plans something for me. Hm..

I gotta do my art's homework now.
Ciao..
xoxo,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D