Mar 12, 2011

On The Floor

Hey guyssssss... It's been so long since the last time I really posted something here. So how are you guys doing? Great? Don't ask about me. I am surely not in a good mood. As always. So, I guess I'm gonna post a lot this time.


Okay, so actually I am having  my holiday right now due to the national tests for the 8 grader. One week. Teheheheh.. But time flows so fast. My holiday has almost ended. Ahh. And I have to deal with my daily tests again. Oh yea, my monthly tests score. It is so bad. Here is the score:


Mathematics         79,1
Physics                 91,67
Bahasa Indonesia  100
English                  92,5
Mandarin              100

Economy               97,5
Biology                  90
 
In normal condition, it is not bad. But I guess this time's tests are kind of easy (for the others. It is difficult for me) and it seems that everybody gets a satisfying score but me. Arghh.. I am so stupid. x_x

About my holiday, there's not much to tell. I don't go anywhere except tuition. It's lame. Really lame. But I did go to the beach last Saturday. With Wennesa and her family. Not nice. I hate the beach there. So dirty. And there is so many mosquitoes. Ohgod. I will never go to the beach again. 

Well, actually there is a problem. Maybe I'll post it tonight. Still don't know.

This baby is cute, don't you think? ;) 




Well, till the next post. Hehehe..
xx,
alvinaa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D