Mar 24, 2011

Rhythm Of Love

Hello readers.

I had a pleasant day today. Okay, it's not that great but seriously, I feel better today. Don't know why. Hmm.. I had my religion test just now. It's easy. Really easy. I just studied for 5 minutes yesterday. So nothing is bad.

Okay, I know that my blog is lame but I opened some blogs and found this. Maybe you can try it too. :)

TEN things about yourself:
  • I bite my nail whenever I am nervous.
  • I don't wish anybody to hate me. But everybody does. *sigh*
  • I wash my hair everyday. - Okay, I know it's not important but I really love my hair. And I really dislike it when my hair look like a sea of oil. x_x
  • Always feel like I am left out in my current effing school since I was in the 7 grade.
  • Am tired of my life. Hmphh..
  • Still don't know what I am going to be. 
  • I believe that God has planned something well for me in my life.
  • I rarely pray. - Yes, I know. I am really bad.
  • Wondering what to do if I had a Doraemon's pocket.
  • Still don't know what I should type for the confession. - I mean the below one.
NINE of your favourite songs:
  • Taylor Swift - Better Than Revenge
  • Katy Perry - Hummingbird Heartbeat
  • Justin Bieber - Pray
  • Adam Young - Enchanted (Cover Taylor Swift)
  • Nick Jonas - Introducing Me
  • Travis Garland - Fuckin Perfect
  • Demi Lovato - La La Land
  • He Is We - I Wouldn't Mind
  • Miley Cyrus - When I Look At You
EIGHT things you love/like:
  • Chocolates
  • Spend my time on internet
  • Hang out somewhere with friends
  • Accessories - especially bangles and necklaces
  • Teddy Bear
  • Reading novels
  • Taylor Swift - I am a huge fans
  • Yoghurt.
SEVEN people you're glad to have in your life:
  • Mom
  • Dad
  • Two lil' sis
  • People who cares about me
  • Bestie
  • Brother
  • Ex-bestfriends? lol I don't know
SIX things you dislike:
  • Smoking person
  • People who talk without thinking
  • Rain!!
  • Drawing - Really
  • Wearing long jeans
  • School!!!
FIVE things you wish you could say to five different people right now:
  • Don't hate me. I don't hate you.
  • Be my friends. I don't bite.
  • I envy you.
  • Shut your effing mouth up!
  • Use your brain if you wanna say bad things about me!
FOUR ways to win your heart:
  • Don't make me feel invisible.
  • Accept me for whatever I am or whatever I do.
  • Sweet smiles :)
  • Sweet surprises
THREE things you'll most likely never forget:
  • The person who offend me and their words of offend. Even if it's my own parents.
  • Stupid mistakes that I did and do.
  • The person who has ever taken aprt in my life.
TWO things you do everyday:
  • Eating
  • Breathing
ONE confession:
  • I only have one best best friend in this world and I don't wanna lose her. Don't go away, will you? :)




Hmm.. Okay then..
Good night.
Sleep tight.
xx,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D