Mar 22, 2011

Hopes And Dreams

Hello..

Hm.. I guess just a short post. What I'm thinking right now. I have just read some blogs. They are talking about being grateful. Wondering if I can be grateful. Seriously, I don't have anything to be grateful now. Okay, I'm being too lame. Maybe there are a lot of people who cares about me, who loves me for who I am. But then again I guess there are a lot more who hates me for everything I have done. Even my friends at school. Okay, they are not my friends. :/

But I think maybe I can try to be grateful. Hm.. It's actually a different cases for me. They can be grateful because they have everything. You can be grateful. That's it. But still you always envy others who seems to have everything. Everything you don't have. That makes me really pathetic. :\



Gotta have my dinner now.
Come back later.
Promise. :D
xoxo,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D