Mar 21, 2011

I'm Into You

Hm.. Hi..

I went to Ondo with Cindy's family and Jescelyn's mom to eat something like roasted pig or whatever it is. Then we continued to Sun. I spent much. Hm.. I bought some gifts for Adika because this Saturday is her birthday. I also bought the same necklace and bracelet with Cindy. :D

I don't know why but I feel a little gloomy today. I can't smile. I can't laugh like I always do. I have no idea of what had happened to me. Maybe because of today's Monday? I happened to love Monday. But today I feel the other way of it.

Yes, I went to Corpus just now. I read about that Christopher Reeve. I wonder if he is Liam's father. No, of course not. Just a silly thought. I miss Wayne and Liam by the way. Hm.. Let's see if he activate his facebook account again.

Hm.. Gotta go now. Bye :)
xx,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D