Mar 23, 2011

Candles

Hello peeps..

I guess everybody is posting today and yes, absolutely, I will do the same thing.

I had a debate just now. The topic was about what if the military rule were applied in the school so that teh students there can be discipline. Well, I am not the resource person. I am the participant. So I was like going to interrupt when the resource person had run out of idea. I interrupted twice. Seriously, I was like going to be dead when I raised my hand. x_x

So, there were two groups. Pros and cons. I was in the cons group. We are the one who oppose it. I don't know. Erghh. Embarrassing. Don't talk about it anymore. :s



Gotta go now.
Bye,
xoxo,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D