Mar 30, 2011

Out Of My Head

Hey yeaa..

I am so pissed off right now. Call me sensitive or whatsoever but yeah, thinking today is a good day can ruin your whole day. This morning, for the first time in a long time, I feel alive. Then continue to the school. I just realized one thing. The people in that class is just talking about shit. There is no such as a true friendship there.

Christy went home earlier yesterday. I don't know what happened to her till this afternoon. My math's teacher asked her what happened to her hands. She said that somebody had poured the acid or whatsoever - I don't really know because we rarely talk. This is what I'm talking about. When somebody gets hurt, the others don't even care about him or her. I hate that class so damn much..

So, it's raining again. I hate rain. I really do. :/

It's Thea's birthday tomorrow. :D



Ciao..
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D