Mar 18, 2011

Invading My Mind

Random thing about me.

I am ugly. I am fat.
I have troubles with my eyes.
I have a big nose. I have a big mouth.
I get so many pimples. My hair branches off.
I have so many scars. I bite my fingers.
Everybody hates me. I don't like socializing.
I can't draw. I can't sew.
I am stupid. I can't memorize well.
I have one super duper great bestie. <3
I am sensitive. I don't like being hated.
I don't hate others. I love no one.
I have two sisters. They are twin.
I love my mom and my dad.
I like to eat. Ice cream and chocolates.
I love milk. Especially chocolate. Or plain is also okay.
I love baking something with Cindy. I love the togetherness.
I like doing homework with my table mate. She always helps me.
I hate it when I'm with somebody but that somebody ignores me.
I don't like silence. But sometimes I need it.
I don't know what I'm going to be.
I don't think about my future now.
I am still a kid. I am not mature.
I can give you great suggestion. But I'm a duck to my own problems.
There's so many fake friends at school. I dislike them.
I envy others beauty. I want to be anybody but me.
I am a big spender. I always buy everything I want.
I have facebook, twitter, formspring, blogger, plurk, flickr and tumblr.
I wash my hair everyday. I want a long wavy curly hair.
I want to study overseas with Cindy.
My parents hardly understand me.
I just want to enjoy my school. But nobody seems to understand that.
 My dad smokes. I hate smoking people.
I love Spongebob. I don't know why.
I like to watch movies. I love to read novels.
I like romantic comedy genres. I dislike action genres.
I like music. But I can hardly sing. My sound is weird.
I think Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry are great.
I have so many novels. I hate lending them to my friends.
I want a super duper big closet complete with dresses, tops, trousers, shorts, shoes and accessories.
Life is tough.
Hmm.


xoxo,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D