Mar 26, 2011

Prom Night

Hello folks..

Have just watched The Tourist just now. It's fuckin awesome man.. Winston lent it to me. Nyehehehe.. I am waiting for Vampire Diaries though.I want it so badly. You can say I'm craving for it since last week. I just haven't got the chances to go to DVD store yet. I'm gonna buy Avalon High and Vampire Diaries once I get to that store. Can't wait.. :x Well, I had my craft class this morning. We are making dolls from bottles. I haven't finished it though. Hmm.. Never mind about that. x_x

Oh yes, there is a prom party. I am thinking of going there with Cindy. I might go. Hmm.. I am thinking what if I am left out at that party. I wouldn't want that. But I want to be part of the party. So it's kinda confusing.. Still thinking about it.






Btw, I am kind of sleepy today. Gotta sleep earlier tonight.
Buonanotte.
xoxo,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D