Mar 23, 2011

Devils Got A Hold

Good morning fellows.. :) I woke up today earlier than usual Wednesday. I don't know why but I guess today will be a good day. Let's wish.. :)

Hmm.. This is it. Cindy asked me to guess hers then she will guess mine too. But I have just remembered about that. So, here:

"Write 20 things about 20 people! Make sure to number 1-20. After you're done, tag each of the people you wrote about (NOT IN NUMBER ORDER) and see if they can guess which number is theirs! Only tell them if you want to, but you don't have to. And if you get tagged, make sure you write one about the person who tagged you AND add on 19 more people! It's fun! Give it a try! If you can't come up with 20 people, then just do as many as you can! "

1. My super duper best friend. I have known her since I was born. Haha. We often do something together. Like hang out somewhere or maybe bake something delicious. I love her.. :* p.s. I am not that cute lol
2. The busy body. He really loves to interfere my business. I know he cares but sometimes it's kinda disturbing.
3. My table mate. Always helps me. Thanks ;)
4. My classmate. She usually tells me her problems. Be strong girl! :)
5. Schoolmate. She is addicted to movies. Just like me. :D
6. I have known her since we were in kindergarten. Only finds me whenever she needs me. The bitchy girl. Fake friend.
7. My online friend. He is such a good listener. I miss him. :)
8. My lovely smart kind brother. ;)
9. My fake best friend. I mean she only sticks with no.10. They don't care about me.
10. My fake best friend too. Is in a relationship with no.11.
11. My fake best friend's boyfriend. He is cute. lol Sometimes, he can be brainless. :x
12. The one that always says 'I don't know' sarcastically. Dora's hair. lol
13. Ex-best friend. Actually I don't want to call them like that. But then yea they only call me when they need me. So, not anymore. She is one of the twin.
14. Ex-best friend. We used to be in the same class. It's 2 years ago. Hmm. :/
15. Ex-best friend. Is in a relationship with EDRIC TANDAR.
16. Still is my friend. She is funny. Has moved to another school. We can hardly meet. I miss her. :')
17. My online friend. Ohmygodness. You have no idea of how much I miss him right now. He has married. It's funny how we first met. :)
18. That girl. She hates me. I don't. Is also called as MENCONGGG lol
19. Another busy body. Always asks about something unimportant.
20. And the last but not least, the bitchy super annoying girl. She hates me too. She has a pair of big legs. lol


I miss how everything went on 2 years ago. Hmm..

Hm.. Done.
Gotta go now.
Bye.
xoxo,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D