May 8, 2011

Till The End Of Time

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!

I LOVE YOU MOM. :*

I had a lovely day today. I went out from the morning till the night. It was fun. I went to Pasar Besi - one of the local market here in Medan - for breakfast. Warisan - an Asian restaurant near my nouse - for lunch. And Semarang street - which sells so many delicious foods - for dinner. With mom, dad, sisters, uncle and his girlfriend. I did go to Sun Plaza for sort of one hour. And guess what, I met Adika and Cressa. They were buying umm gifts for hmm the birthday girl. So I was with them. We took pictures at the photobooth. Heheheh. I'll post the pictures tomorrow. ;)

Anyway, I found THIS person stalking my blog. HAHAHA. If you were reading this post, I hope you know who I mean. :p

Alright, I'm gonna sleep earlier tonight.
Till tomorrow.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D