May 8, 2011

Feels So Good

Hi.. Have just finished watching another Vampire Diaries serial. I am completely compelled. I love it so much. And I can't wait to for another one month to buy the sequel. Today, nothing special. Just another boring weekend. I go to school. Go home and sleep. Did I mention that I am in the lack of sleep? No, I guess not. Well, I slept for like 2 or 3 hours. And nowww, I definitely can't sleep. I am fully awake. Damn it!

Anywayy, it's Christy's birthday next week. And Jessica's. And my uncle (well, in this case, just call him Timin). So, there will be this party, Christy's party, next week. And I'm on it. Well, let's see what's gonna happen.

cutee


xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D