May 29, 2011

Look At Me Now


Hello lovelies.

I'm back after a week of effing tests. Don't worry. I'm not gonna post about tests or what. I'm posting about GLEE!

I've actually heard about it but I never notice it and I don't know what the story is about. So, when Sir Andy talked about it and he said that he downloaded the whole episode from season 1 and 2, Christine and I asked if he could burn it to DVD for us. And he said yes.

It is cool. And I'm totally admiring it now. Their voice are okay. But I just don't like some of their face. For example, Brittany and Artie. I just dislike them. I prefer Santana who is super cool and hot, Quinn Fabray who have really beautiful eyes, Jessie St. James from Vocal Adrenaline who is definitely cute with his curly hair and Mike Chang whose Asian face I like every much. And oh yea, their teacher, Mr. William Schuester, I'm totally in love with him. He has this cute face and cool hair and nice voice and he is a good teacher and charming and etcetcetc. He's a perfect husband for everyone. <3

William Schuester aka Matthew Morrison

Mike Chang aka Harry Shum Jr.


Jessie St. James aka Jonathan Groff

Quinn Fabray aka Dianna Agron

Santana Lopez aka Naya Rivera
I love these people to the bits. <3<3


Alright, since I still got Math tests tomorrow, so I gotta study.
Ciao!
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D