May 28, 2011

Do It By 10's

I'm bored.

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with "Do it By 10's". At the end, choose 15-35 people to be tagged.

Be honest, you know your friends will comment and write something if they think you're lying.

TEN ARE YOUs
1. Are you single?
- Absolutely
2. Are you happy?
- Not really.
3. Are you bored?
- Totally.
4. Are you white?
- NO, I'm not ghost.
5. Are you Italian?
- Do I seem like Italian?
6. Are you intelligent?
- Sort of.
7. Are you honest?
- Not sure.
8. Are you nice?
- Sometimes.
9. Are you Irish?
- Why are you being so racist?
10. Are you Asian?
- Sadly, yes.

TEN FACTS
1. Full Name?
- Alvina Liyandra.
2. Nicknames?
- No, I'm not telling it here.
3. Birth place?
- Medan, Indonesia.
4. Hair color?
- Black.
5. Natural hair style?
- Completely straight with no waves.
6. Currently living at?
- Medan.
7. Birthday?
- 9th December.
8. Mood?
- Bored and tired and sleepy and whatsoever.
9. Favorite color?
- YELLOW :B
10. One Place you'd like to visit?
- UK.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
1. Have you ever been in love?
- I tell you, there's nobody in this world who has never been in love.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight?
- Uh huh.
3. Do you currently have a crush?
- Absolutely, YES. I have got like tons of crushes.
4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
- Yea.
5. Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- I don't think I've ever. But who knows?
6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
- But I'm strong. :p
7. Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
- Like all of em?
8. Are you afraid of commitment?
- Kinda.
9. Who was the last person you hugged?
- I don't remember.
10. Who was the last person you said I love you to?
- Seriously?

TEN THIS OR THAT
1. Love or lust?
– Love.
2. Hard liquor or beer?
– None.
3. Cats or dogs?
- Dogs.
4. A few best friends or any regular friends?
- A few.
5. Creamy or Crunchy?
- Crunchy.
6. Pencil or Pen?
- Pencil.
7. Wild night out or romantic night in?
- Romantic night in.
8. Money or Happiness?
- Money is happiness. So, money.
9. Night or day?
- Night.
10. IM or phone?
- Phone.

TEN HAVE YOU EVERs
1. Been caught sneaking out?
- Nope.
2. Seen a polar bear?
- From books.
3. Done something you regret?
- Everything.
4. Bungee jumped?
– Never. But I'm looking forward to.
5. Eaten food that fell on the floor?
- Used to.
6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?
- No.
7. Been caught naked?
– wtf? Never!
8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back?
– Never been in a relationship.
9. Cried because you lost a pet?
- There's no pet.
10. Wanted to disappear?
- Everytime.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1. Smile or eyes?
– Depends on the people. :p
2. Light or dark hair?
- Dark.
3. Hugs or kisses?
- Now, hugs.
4. Shorter or taller?
- Taller. Short is not a trend. -_-
5. Intelligence or attraction?
- Intelligence. A guy should work hard.
6. Hot Topic or Hollister?
- Hot topic.
7. Funny or serious?
– Funny.
8. Older or Younger?
- Older.
9. Outgoing or quiet?
- Outgoing.
10. Sweet or Bad?
- Sweet. ;)


TEN HAVE YOUs
1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?
- Once.
2. Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour?
– I guess so.
3. Ever tried walking on your hands?
– No way!
4. Ever been to a rock concert?
– No way!
5. Ever been on a cheerleading team?
- I'm not that perfect. And anyway, there is not any Cheerios team in my school.
6. Ever went skinny dipping?
- Can't swim.
7. Ever been on a blind date?
- Not even a real date. - I know I'm that pathetic. T.T
8. Ever went ice skating?
– No.
9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz,Volvo, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley?
- Not even a truck.
10. Ever been in a circus?
– Yea.

10 WOULD YOU RATHERs
1. Go bungee jumping or cliff diving?
- Bungee jumping.
2. Watch a Horror Film or a Chic Flick?
– Chic flick - I don't know what it is, but whatever. I'm not watching horror movie anymore.
3. Go to Hawaii or Aspen?
– Hawaiiii, if I may.
4. Play spin the bottle or truth or dare?
- Spin the bottle.
5. Cheat or be caught cheating?
– Cheat.
6. Read or watch?
- BOTH.
7. Text or Call?
- Text.
8. Sing a Rebecca Black Song or a Justin Bieber Song?
- Justin is my bro. lol
9. Quiet and Happy or Loud but Hurting?
- Quiet and happy.
10. Go on Facebook or Tumblr?
- Facebook. I'm not active in tumblr.

10 RANDOM FACTS.
Can I just skip this? I'm not good at making facts about myself.

10 LASTS
1. Last phone call you made?
- The bus driver. -.-
2. Last person you hugged?
- I don't remember.
3. Last person(s) you hung out with?
- Adika and Cressa.
4. Last time you worked?
- A month ago, I'm a maid in my own house.
5. Last person you tackled?
– IDK!
6. Last person you IM'd?
- I rarely use IM.
7. Last person you texted?
- JMetaurine.
8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with?
– Cindy. Last year. -.-
9. Last person you webcammed with?
– Nobody.
10. Last person/thing you missed?
- I miss being fun all the time without anybody mess up with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D