May 4, 2011

Dumb + Dumb = You

Hey. Just a short post of my fuckin-life.

So, school is not good. In three weeks time, it's going to be our final test. I'll be so stressed studying those things. I'm gonna be dead. But I don't wanna go to school either. They are just too selfish, brainless. So it's better if the holiday comes quicker. I'm gonna have holiday. I'd rather sit here all day, surf in the internet than go to school and meet those moron. I don't fuckin care if they call me Tarzan or whatsoever. Why they call me so? I don't know. And I don't care. Just so you know, I'm so much better than you guys. Maybe you are famous. You are rich. You make friends with those people who are well-known in this school. But guess what, you are not my friends or my parents, and even my friends and parents don't mind if I scream like a dumbass. So why do you care? Because you are jealous? HAH! YOU STUPID MORON!

And for sure, I don't like you guys. You think by making a class-twitter-account would make you guys look smarter? Guess what, you are definitely wrong. And thank you for your stupid nickname for me. I definitely make sure that you guys get the same nickname.

And yea, one more thing you need to know is that, I don't need you to tell me to be quiet. I'm happy of what I've done. Why are you so annoying and why do you care about what I should or shouldn't do when you can't even keep your own mouth shut.

The reason why middle finger exists is morons like YOU.
Till then,
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D