May 6, 2011

The Queen

Helloo. <3

Guess what? I have bought The Vampire Diaries. I really can't wait to watch it tomorrow. Ahhh.. But this is sad. I will be going to school tomorrow. Again. :(

Jessy, my table-mate, is sick these last two days so she doesn't come to school. Okay, I'm not supposed to be happy but if she doesn't come to school that means Thea sits beside me which is YAY! Thea has sat beside me the last two days. And Jessie moves to Thea's place. So we can play Bingo or whatsoever. And it's nice. I don't care what the others say. As long as I'm happy, I won't care about what others say about me. :p

My new obsession : collecting Owl City's songs. The lyrics are sweet. And Adam sings it in a sweet way. So I obviously love him. Songs I have in my phone: Fireflies, Vanilla Twilight, Hello Seattle and Alligator Sky. The songs are great. Erhmm, Owl City will be coming to Indonesia on this October. But they are not coming to Medan. :( I want to meet Adam so badly. -__-

Anyway, Medan's water is obviously dirty. The water's color is kind of like that well's water which is disgusting. Feeling like taking my bath in the outskirts of village. .__.




Alright, I wanna go to sleep now. I'm so fuckin sleepy today because I slept at midnight last night.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D