May 15, 2011

Fools With You

Helloo. You miss me? You sure do. Lol.

I've been good. Well, not so good. I still have the damn stupid cough and flu with est me. I don't know what's wrong. It's almost been a month. --

Anyway, the party will be on Sunday. I've prepared the stuffs. I've bought the present, I've decided what to wear. But waittttt, no bag or purse or clutch or whatsoever it is called. Maybe I'll just borrow it from Mom later. :> Oh  yea, there is this one problem that had been bothering my mind since Sunday. You know what, I'm definitely fat. Really really fat. What the hell that I've eaten? How can I gain so much weight in one or two months time. Thus, I stop snacking every recess. It sucks you know. Because everybody is eating.
They are not supposed to eat in the class. It's forbidden. lol But really, it is not allowed. The school sucks, like really really sucks! They made this stupid rule: Students and teachers are not allowed to eat in the class. What the fuck is that rule? I mean where am I supposed to eat? In the canteen? You know how many students are there in that stupid school? There are more than a thousands students and you asked em to eat in the canteen? Do you know how small the canteen was? I bet it can only hold about two hundred or let's say three hundred the most. See, how lame is this school? If you are on Medan and your mom wants to move you to this stupid school, teel her all of this, and I'm sure she'll cancelled it. HAHAHA

Oh well, as for the studies, I've been busy. Tests are coming in two weeks. I should do all the crap about Math, Physics, Biology, Economy, English, Indonesia and Mandarin. And I'll buy the practice questions and do it all on the night before the tests and I'll be fucked up like usual and so on and so on. God, I need to breathe.



Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends in teardrops.
~Anonymous

Alright, I'm sleeping.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D