May 19, 2011

Hair

Hi! Have been pretty good lately. I'm so so so lazy to update this dead blog like seriously! I'm kinda good at school stuff though but not the physics! It sucks, you know. How are we supposed to learn about lens and mirror and whatsoever and so on and so on.?! My head is like going to explode already. I don't know. Sucks sucks sucks!!!

Alright, put the school stuff aside! I'm talking about ... final exam. Okay, it's still school stuff. *sigh The effing exams will be on Monday, which means no watching television, no watching vampire diaries, no watching glee, no blogging, no playing gourmet ranch, and so on and so on. How?! How can I survive without internet?! I know I keep complaining. But what can I do? I am just ... desperate!

But wait, I miss the fun! Shit, I still can't believe that I'm not going to the prom party!! But Thea's going there with Piero and I'll help her choose the dress. I'm a good friend, aren't I? I'll give out the pictures soon enough.

Alright, I'm sleeping.
xx,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D