May 21, 2011

See No More

Hi. Alright, I don't know, I really don't know what's happening to me for the last few days. I just feel so sensitive. I yelled, I screamed at others and regret it after I did that. I know I'm terrible. But still, you should be more considerate. You should understand that I can't always fulfill your order even if I want to. Just stop asking me to do this and that. I'm tired of being commanded by a bunch of people who doesn't even understand me.

I have my own dream. I have to chase that dream or else I'll regret it one day. I spent my time, living in this town, I don't know what to do with myself. All I do is just useless. All I want to be is everything but this. This life sucks! My life is a mess, pointless. I don't know what to do. And I guess my life is not important anymore.

Okay, I gotta stop being so lame. :x This Monday will be the final tests and I'm not even studying. I know I keep complaining. But yea, I'll still be studying anyway.

I got a lot of things to do. So, see you guys after the effing tests.
xoxo,
A~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D