May 9, 2011

Put Your Hands Up

Hihi!!


Okay, I know it's late and I'm supposed to sleep already, but I have just watched a Singapore movies. I don't know what the title is though. But one thing I know is that it is a sweet movies. <3

Anyway, about yesterday, it's mother's day. I went to Sun and apparently Adika and Cressa were there too so I hang out with them. Yea, it was fun. But one thing I hate is the weather. Ohmygod, the weather annoys me to no end. It is really really hot. The sun burnt me to ashes. Erghh. And so was today. It is hot hot hot too. It's global warming. Hmm..






Anyway, I downloaded the Polaroid photo effect from HERE. Hehehe..

Alright, I'm gonna sleep. I got school tomorrow.
xx,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D