Feb 20, 2011

What The Fuck

Helloo...

I had a terrible weekend! Beside the fact that tomorrow I'm having my biology exams, there are still so many bitches that hate me. I don't know why they hate me but one thing for sure, I don't think that I had ever done something wrong to them. I don't even know them. I've never talked to them. But they were like "oh yea you are so disgusting". MY MIDDLE FINGER FOR YOU!

Okay, so last Thursday, P asked A about something disgusting. He asked if I - yea, me. They were talking about ME - was kinda flirty. Then A said yes. Then she also asked N, T, S and N the same question. And they all said YESS! But then P, who is kind enough to defend me from those people, said that I am not flirty. Then they were like fighting or quarreling, I don't know. I knew all of these from N. So, I am not really sure whether it's true or not. But I got their point. They hate me! Fine, whatever, like I care.

I even ignore everybody, except Cindy, bacause of these things. It's just they are so annoying. They tweeted something that made me freakin out. Oh please. Who they think they are. They are just a bunch of bitches who like to talk about others! Next time you wanna talk about me, you should watch your mouth! Moron and bitches!

Oh yes, go buy 5 mirror for each of you. Because I think maybe you need a larger mirror to see who is the OH-SO-GOOD-LOOKING girl!
You said that he is clever but has no brain. What about you huh? You are a moron, a bitches and even the most brainless and heartless girl in the world! And stop bullshitting.
You said that you hate me and I mustn't blame you. Why can't I blame you? You are the one that hate me. Not I. I don't hate people. But sometimes people can be so brainless when they want to.

Fiuhh. DONE. I have to stop bullshitting also becauseee I haven't even touched my biology book.

Bye peeps.
Gonna have my late shower and late lunch.
15.40 while typing this!
Fml,
alvinaa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D