Feb 4, 2011

6 Foot 7 Foot

Heyyoo..

I got many red pockets yesterday. Kind of 30 something or more. I haven't checked though. I am saving for a Blackberry in case my mother do not want to buy it for me. x_x

I went to aunt's house just now for lunch. Yummy fish ball soup. :9 Heheheh.. :D I know, I am so greedy. You know, last night I ate like really many umm cookies. Not cookies. It's something like CNY's cookies that every family serves to their guests. So I ate at every house I visited. Heheh.. Then in the morning, I had no voice at all. Great right? HAHAH I have my voice already right now.

Btw, I cut my bangs at Johnny Andrean at Tuesday. Really expensive. I cut my bangs ONLY and it costs 20 rupiah. Gahhh.. I'd rather buy one more novel than cut my bangs. --

So, tonight's plan:


Go to my mom's aunt's - a.k.a. my kimpo - house and have sang wo with the whole family. There will be so many people. I hate being in crowds actually. But never mind, I can get alone in her big house. There is a park over there.;)

Take a bath.


xx,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D