Feb 17, 2011

Welcome To My Hood

Helllooo..

I hate it! The teacher. I guess every teacher is actually annoying, especially the old ones. Gahh.. I would have died just now if I stayed longer there. Yep. Mandarin tuition. I, actually, finished all of the questions only in 30 minutes. Then I  gave it to her. But she was like: "I'll check yours the last". So, I guess you've known what happened next. I waited there for an hour. I sat down like a moron. Then I thought I had better help Brian because he can't do it, than sit down like a moron. Well, he is funny. I've never talked to him though. I had so much fun. It's worth it. Because if I don't do anything, I would be mossy. Seriously! :/

Oh yes. Mandarin is so much easier than English. I got 3 mistakes. Or maybe more. I don't know. But I love both English and Mandarin. They are much better than Biology or Economics or Bahasa Indonesia. Bahasa Indonesia is too twisted, trust me! I am so much better in foreign languages. I have learned English and Mandarin since I was a kid. I have Mandarin and English tuition until now. But I've never, in my entire life, learned Bahasa Indonesia specifically. You know, like if you're from China, you won't need a Mandarin tuition because it's just the language that you speak everyday with everybody. Right?? :)





Hmm.. Enough for now. Gotta take my bath.
Bye peeps.
Maybe I'll post again tonight. Because I love blogging very much. :D :D
Ps. Blackberry changes to jreng jreng 1 Samsung touch screen phone plus 1 Ipod!! Yippiee.. :D :D
xoxo,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D