Feb 28, 2011

Things Get Worse

Hello guys!!!

So, do you have a good weekend?  So sorry for not posting yesterday. Don't mind okay? Why do you mind by the way? Hahahha.. So why I don't post anything last night? Let me tell you. My dad has been using this laptop to download something very unimportant. It's like sort of undersea's life. Gahh.. He is really interested in those things. :x

So, Saturday. It is bad. I did online from 11 in the afternoon till 9 at night. I know right, it is lame. Hahah. Well, I don't know why but I suddenly cried in the middle of the night. Kind of crazy maybe? I don't know and I don't care.

Well, Sunday, I went out to Sun with Jess and Dika. Not so nice because I was like freaking out. You know whattt? There is something wrong with my blackberry. Fyi, my mom just bought it for me for not even two weeks. Bzz. I guess I'll just need to throw that out to the river. I did buy some stuff yesterday. And oh yeaah, we bought something for Stella because today is her birthday. So, happy birthday Stella.  : >




Well, I gotta go to school. So, see you guys later.
xoxo,
alvinaaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D