Feb 15, 2011

I Need A Doctor

Dearest Taylor,
I’ll be the first to admit I’m a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you — as sort of a “reply” to the breathtaking song on your current record. This is what I wanted so badly to tell you in person but could never quite put into words:
Everything about you is beautiful. You’re an immensely charming girl with a wonderful heart and more grace and elegance than I know how to describe. You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale; a modern Cinderella. I’m terribly sorry it’s taken me such a long time to reply but I figured Valentine’s Day was the perfect time to write this note to you and simply say… I was enchanted to meet you too.
Love,
Adam

Helloooo..

I've seriously fallen for Adam Young. Although he is not dashing, but he is so so so charming. So romantic. Argghh.. So back to the topic. This time's Valentine's Day is kinda lame because of the stupid tests. But this Adam guy have made it become very cool. His song for Taylor is so - I can't describe it but I like the song very much, as much as I like the original  one. Once again, HE IS SO CHARMING. IF every guy in this world is as charming as Adam, ahhh this world will be the best planet to live in. Hahaha.. To dear Adam Young, please visit Indonesia. Hahahha.. Okay, I am crazy. But seriously, he is so charming. I am thinking if I am Taylor Swift. HIHIHI.. Taylor, please don't take Adam away. :D :D

Oh, yes. Above is the reply from Adam to Taylor.

I know right, they are a cute couple ;)

Click HERE to listen to the song. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D