Feb 25, 2011

Don't Keep Me Waiting

Hello lovelies!!

I am so so tired today. Everybody really seems like urgggghhh.. The only thing in my mind is why they should move upstairs.. I officially hate everybody who is in the futsal team now. Bzzz. They are so damn disgusting. Why don't you enjoy your whole life without breaking your leg? -__- I HATE 8-3!

So, I found out that I got two mistakes in my economy tests. Gahh.. I actually can get one hundred in that subject also. But, you know, I always make stupid mistakes. Like in everything. Fiuhh.. So annoying.




Okay, my mom is grumbling back there so good night. I'll see you guys soon then. Maybe tomorrow? Who knows? :)

I know it's been a long time.
Wish you luck for tomorrow's test. And I love you. :)

xx,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D