Feb 16, 2011

Rescue Me

You're a trainwreck
But I wouldn't love you if you change


Hell-O fellows..

I am seriously not safe today. I got kinda 5 or 6 mistakes in the f-ing math tests. -.- I don't know why the teacher likes to make those easy materials becomes twisted-silly questions. So annoying. Now you know why teachers are hated in schools.

Well, I have English test tomorrow but guess what, I haven't even touched the books. Hahahah. As usual. Vivi is used to saying this to me: "You are so lazy. But why you can get the eight rank?" Then I said: "Maybe you should ask others. Don't ask me because I obviously don't know the answers. Hehehe" Seriously, I still don't know what have happened to me, but they are all like always teasing me. They often say this if I can't do something: "You can't do this??!!! You got to be kidding me! It is impossible you can't do that!" And as for the test, Ansari, who sits in front of me in the exam room, said: "You said you can't do it. But you got the eight rank." WTF is that? -.-




Well, I, still, am envying Taylor Swift. One statement from me to MY-Adam:
Dear Adam, please don't be in love with Taylor Swift. ♥ Be in love with me! LOL :D :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D