Feb 11, 2011

Rolling In The Deep

Hello lovelies!

How are you guys doing? Me? Don't ask me. I'm dead. Arghh.. I've been doing my project lately because tomorrow will be the last day to collect the damn project. -.- I am so so so tired. I've been doing it since Wednesday and I finished it just now. I can do it in two days? I don't believe it. Hahah.. I cheated Cindy's though. :p I know right, so lazy. :|

So, our monthly tests will be held this Monday, on 14th February, which means ON VALENTINE'S DAY. Nothing is special on that day because I am all alone. :p But it is my foster brother's birthday. Therefore, there is something I should do. ;)





Gotta sleep now.
It's 12.30 AM here.
Good night peeps!
Till we meet again. :D :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D