Jan 25, 2011

Take Me Away

I am tired of everything in this life.
Everyone always treats me like I am invisible.
Like I am just their trash. Like I am nothing important.

I really want to be somebody important for them.
But they? They just treat me that way.
I can't stand alone in this big big world.
I need a friend. A friend who can help me to fight this world together.
I guess I have one. Just one. Pity me.

I just want them to know that they will always be my dearest friends no matter what happens.
And for someone tonight, I've just found out that you really are just like the other guy. Dump me when you don't need me and talk to me only when you are not occupied. Hope you find someone whom you can treat like that.


Love,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D