Jan 22, 2011

Can't Help Myself

Heyyyy.. It's weekend again. Good to know. How are you guys doin? Great eh? Me? I've been sick for 2 days.. Arggghh.. Flu and sore throat and fever maybe. Disgusting.. Fortunately it's not very bad. I still can go anywhere. Hehehe..

My father plans to bring me and my lil sisters to Sun Plaza today. Hihi. But I haven't know yet. I may be goin there tonight.

Btw, my mom has promised me if I get the rank between 1 till 10, I'll get a Blackberry. Wohoooo.. Wish it comes faster. Hihihi..





So I guess it's time for me to stop thinking that I always have a bad luck. Really really hope this reality doesn't hurt as much as I've always thought.

Chinese New Year soon. Will get sooo many red pockets. Heheh. :D
xx,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D