Jan 31, 2011

Closer To The Edge

Helloo..

How are you guys doing? I have been sooo sleepy since Friday. Today also is really annoying. The lessons are all no-no. Especially that shit physics. :X I'll be dead for my monthly test. Haha!

Oh yeaa.. 3 more days left, then it is Chinese New Year.. Ahhh. So excited. I've got so many ideas for my outfits. Wohoo.. I am bad at fashion but I guess I can still mix and match my new outfits. Hehehe.. I only got 3 pants, 2 dresses and 1 skirt. But a lot of shirts. I got a romp also. But I have no idea what to wear with my romp. Maybe I can mix it with long sleeves shirt. Aahhh.. Also got soo many bracelets and ribbons. From Stroberi, of course. :p


Really boring tonight. Nobody texts me. Hohh. I wonder what everybody was doing just now. Pity me. --

Geez.. It's eleven already. Gotta sleep now. I must get up at 7 tomorrow. Last day of school, before holiday I mean. Heheh..
OH.. Starting from now on, I'll put labels on every posts. Hope you don't mind. :)

FML,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D