Jan 17, 2011

No Love

Hi everybody..

Actually I wanna study Geography tonight but I am too lazy so I sit here and type. HAHA

Tomorrow is Tuesday which means I'll have my music test tomorrow. Arghhhh.. I am too shy to SING in front of the class. In front of 60 pairs of eyes. And what do I sing? NATIONAL SONGS. Funny eh? That stupid teacher should be cursed. -.-

The worst part of tomorrow is: I'll suffer KYPHOSIS.. Because my bag is very very heavy. Who to blame? Blame the school, of course. Why there is no locker in that school and why we should have the morning classes? I hate school. But anyway I love school. Many friends. Heheh..

By the way, I haven't even memorized the National songs yet. How can I have the test? You ask me? I don't know. Maybe I'll get zero again or more? :p


Peace,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D