Jan 26, 2011

Just Can't Get Enough

Hey hoo bloggers..

Back hehehee..

I am in a bad condition now. Bad bad. Ughhh.. I have no voice. x_x

Oh yeaa. I have almost forgotten about the music test. I just had it yesterday. That stupid teacher is soooooo annoying. I really hate her. zzz She asked me to repeat the stupid national song in the reff part, which is the hardest, for 3 times. Then she only gave me 80. Imagine how annoying she is!

Btw, I am going to have the physical education test tomorrow. I haven't even studied yet. Heheheh..

I guess I should study now unless I'll get zero again. :p


I guess you know what I'm gonna talk about.
So, please stop all of your disgusting behavior!
fml,
alvinaL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my blog. And pleaseee leave some comment on the box below. :D